Out of stock
- ROACH-ATTRACTING PEST CONTROL: Roach Doctor roach bait attracts and kills German cockroaches with its roach-attracting formula
- SYRINGE APPLICATOR: easily apply the roach gel where roaches like to hide easily with the syringe tip applicator.
- EASY TO USE FORMULA: all you need is a small dab about ¼" in diameter of the roach killer in small spaces to start ridding your home of nasty roaches.
- INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE: Roach Doctor is suitable for indoor and outdoor use, making it the perfect cockroach repellent.
- INCLUDED: one (1) syringe (1.06-oz [30g]) of Roach Doctor cockroach bait.
Cockroach Gel. Cockroaches are so nasty. When you find one, you know there are others close by. Unfortunately, exterminators are so expensive. It’s easy to freak out and dial your local exterminator’s number when you find a roach. Before you act, try Roach Doctor cockroach gel bait. The roach-attracting formula attracts and kills German cockroaches.
Syringe Applicator. Sprays go everywhere and you don’t know if you’re really hitting your target. Regular cockroach traps are a pain to set up because they don’t fit in tight spaces. Roach Doctor’s syringe applicator allows you to pinpoint the cockroach gel in just the right location so you can effectively get rid of reaches easily!
Just A Dab. Apply a ¼" diameter dab to the area you want to treat and Roach Doctor starts working. Create 10-20 spots per 100 square feet area.
Small Spaces. Roach Doctor is perfect to use in small spaces, like cracks around appliances, electrical boxes, in drawers, and the area between your baseboard and wall.
Indoor & Outdoor Use. Many roach repellents are suitable for indoor only or outdoor only use. Roach Doctor is perfect for indoor AND outdoor use.
Write Your Own Review