EGG SITTER CUSHION
- Special flex support cushion supports your backside and spine so well, you can sit on an egg without breaking it – no other seat cushions for chairs can make that promise!
- Unlike your memory foam desk chair, sciatic nerve pillow, or foam cushion, Egg Sitter’s unique flex-grip honeycomb design allows air to circulate and stays cools to the touch
- Strong and durable, Egg Sitter retains its shape, making it a great back pain seat and orthopedic seat
- Fits most chairs for deep seat pressure relief – Egg Sitter measures 16" X 14" 1.5" Thick
- Includes 1 Egg Sitter seat cushion and non-slip cover
Sitting for long periods of time puts pressure on your tailbone and hips. Alleviate your achy spine and backside on the Egg Sitter, the support cushion that supports so well that you can sit on an egg without breaking it. Say goodbye to sore, stiff muscles caused by sitting all day or long car rides. Standard support cushions need a hole cut out of the cushion to support your tailbone. Egg Sitter flexes and conforms to your tailbone and shape, absorbing pressure points. Egg Sitter jumps ahead of the curve with its unique flex-grip honeycomb design. When you sit on Egg Sitter, it collapses in on itself to provide you with optimal lumbar support and comfort. Made with ultra-flex polymer, Egg Sitter cradles your tailbone. The honeycomb grid allows air to circulate through the cushion so it stays cool to the touch. Other foam cushions lose their shape after repeated use. No sooner after you purchase them, they flatten, offering no support at all. Egg Sitter support cushion is durable for everyday use. It retains its shape even if you sit on it every day all day long! Whether you need support in your computer chair, office chair, deep seat, car seat, or recliner, Egg Sitter can help! Measuring 16-inches X 14-inches X 1.5-inches, Egg Sitter fits just about any seat. And since Egg Sitter cradles your backside, you won’t be lifted high in your seat.
Write Your Own Review